Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome to the World of blogging!


The Schneider's have officially gone viral! This is my first attempt at a blog, but everyone else is doing it, so why not me!

Our happy family of three is looking forward to spring for more then one reason. With the weather being so cold this winter, Bennett hardly had much time to play outside and spring also means April 15th - so daddy will be back at home after the tax deadline hits. Though, I will say that Bennett and I have enjoyed our time over the past 3 months doing things like shopping, playing, socializing with friends and lots of mommy/baby time. It will be great to have Travis back to a normal work/family life.

The planning has officially begun for the 2nd birthday party! It is going to be a blow out :) Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater with lots of food, fun and presents. I know that Bennett does not care about these first couple of birthday's but we want to have some great pictures to look back on.

I am hoping that I will be able to keep a regular schedule updating this blog to let you know what is happening around the Schneider household. We never have a dull moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment