Monday, March 22, 2010

Golden Birthday

Today is Bennett's "sort of" golden birthday. He is 22 months on the 22nd of March! I still sit and watch him play or sleep and wonder where the time has gone. This has never been more evident since Elleny has been born. Seeing her tiny, cute and swaddled brings me back to when Bennett was a newborn and all of the trials that come with no sleep, nursing a baby 24 hours a day and just the general uprooting of your entire life. Travis and I had no idea what we were in store for when Bennett was born. I do believe that I walked around as a zombie most of the first year of his life. Bennett was not the greatest sleeper, but makes up for it now! To think that 22 months have passed since he was born just amazes me. I can not even remember what our life was like without him. I love you, Bennett Jon! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment