Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sleep

Last night I was over at Matt & Ember's house and we were talking about Elleny and her sleep. I was telling them how Bennett would NEVER sleep in our bed. He loves to lay in bed with us before he goes to bed or when he wakes up in the morning. So no more then three hours after having this conversation Bennett was tucked away in his bed and the storms rolled in. And these were some strong storms... I went in to check on him and he was awake and started crying. So into our bed he came while we talked about what we should do. Travis was thinking we needed to head into the basement. Travis ALWAYS thinks we need to go to the basement. After talking it through, we stayed upstairs, watched the TV and waited out the storm. Once things calmed down, we were ready for Bennett to go back to his bed. So was he. Into his room he walked and everyone in our house was back to sleep - or so I thought. About 2 minutes after I was asleep, Bennett came into our room crying that he had to go potty. Into the bathroom he went and after he was done he wanted to climb into our bed. Where he slept for the rest of the night. When I woke up in the morning - this is what I found :) Bennett makes a king bed feel like a TWIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment