Monday, July 26, 2010

Big Boy Pants

Potty training is a hot topic at our house these days. We are talking to Bennett about going in the potty, what to do when he goes potty and about his "big boy" pants. He loves wearing them and realizes when he goes potty... but not until he has already gone on the floor. So we are still working on a plan. I am hopeful to do the training just like we took away the pacifier. Take the plunge and do it! He did well with things like that before, hopefully potty training will be the same. I am thinking that we will start after we return home from Colorado - it would be great to have him trained before winter time comes with all the bulky clothes and snowsuits.

He is so proud to wear his "big boy" pants! One day he is going to kill me for some of the pictures that I have :)



1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! We are working on the potty training here too! Some days are better than others, and it takes lots of patience, but I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete