- Counting: In english and spanish. He can count to 20 on his own in english and 10 on his own in spanish.
- Coloring: He LOVES to color and write. We are working on spelling different words and his doodler is a great teaching tool for this.
- Throwing: He has a great arm and is able to throw the ball in the direction that he wants and to catch in his hands and glove.
- Buckle: He is slowly learning to buckle his own car seat. He knows exactly what to do when he sits down, though he still has a bit of a hard time adjusting the straps.
- Words: His vocabulary is expanding exponentially. Everyday he is picking up new words and learning to pronounce them very clearly.
- Observant: We can be driving down the road and I hear him yell "Big Bus" I don't even see the bus for a couple of blocks, but sure enough here comes a bus.
These are just a few of the things that continue to impress me on a daily basis!