Friday, April 19, 2013

Shelley Maria

Happy Birthday Shelley! It seems almost impossible that it was 14 years ago at 3:00 in the afternoon we received a call that you had arrived. I can remember all of the anticipation that surrounded us as we were waiting for your arrival. I went to Atlanta for spring break in March. Bringing with an entire suitcase filled with clothes, bibs, hats and other goodies! It was so fun to put the finishing touches on the nursery with your mom. 

And then you entered this world and I had to wait a whole three weeks to come and meet you. But I was lucky enough to be able to stay for a month once I arrived in Atlanta! It has been so fun watching you grow and I treasure all of the wonderful memories that we have together. Being your godmother is such an honor and now to have you as Sophia's godmother is so special! 

We love you Shelley!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment