Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Isabella

Being gone over Isabella's birthday I did not get her post on the blog. So, we are one month late :-) I will never forget the day Isabella was born! I was scheduled to fly that morning to Atlanta hoping that she would arrive at some point that week since I was on spring break. Well, as luck would have it, we got the call before we left for the airport - Marita was in labor. My parents dropped me off at the airport, I flew to Atlanta and got onto the Marta as fast as I could. My final stop was Northside hospital! I walked into the hospital just as Caryn & Eduardo were leaving with Daniella (who had been born two days before) Isabella had arrived and was just perfect. I held her and was overjoyed! She screamed - the picture pretty much sums it up! Happy Birthday Isabella! We love you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment