Thursday, April 25, 2013

15

Planning has begun for our 15 year class reunion. Hard to believe that 15 years have passed since we roamed the halls of HHS. Until I make a visit back to school - for a delivery, pick up, etc. Suddenly, I am the one the kids are all starring at... you know the "old lady." The one that has kids, drives a mom car and wears weird clothes. I remember seeing this people as we were in high school and thinking they were so old. Now, I know that 33 is not old, but when you look back at the 16, 17 and 18 year olds it sure feels like a lifetime ago. 
The one thing I will say is you could not pay me any amount of money to go back to high school. Life was good then, but life is so much better now. And with so many things in life, we get to take away the good pieces... from high school the friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment