Bennett had his two year check up yesterday and passed with flying colors. To give a recap of the visit...
- Height was 50th percentile
- Weight was 32.8 lbs - 90th percentile, along with his head
- They drew his blood for a lead check
- His hernia in his belly button area is looking very good and almost totally healed
- He did not get any shots as he has a runny nose and a cough
- He has all four of his 2 year molars
- He was happy for the visit except when they drew his blood. This picture was after he got his sucker for having his blood taken.