Friday, June 18, 2010

He's a star!

Bennett loves the camera. He may not love to do what you want him to do in front of the camera, but he still loves the end result. He enjoys looking at pictures of himself, watching videos of himself and looking through pictures of his friends. When Bennett was a baby he was so great at taking pictures. Even when he was tiny it seemed as though he was happy to smile for the camera. Then he got personality and the camera came out, so did the smile. EVERY TIME! Now, not so much. We are just happy to actually have a picture where Bennett is actually looking at the camera and not running away. In our last photo session, he refused to stand anywhere near Travis or I. We bring out the still camera and he normally turns his back to me, or refuses to do what I was trying to get a picture of. The same goes for the video camera. I take it out to get him doing something cute or saying one of the words that I love. He immediately stops doing everything and walks over to stare at the camera. He knows what is happening, so then he loves to watch the video after we are finished. This is one from about 2 weeks ago. I was trying to get Bennett playing Jenga, that lasted for longer then I was expecting. Then he noticed the camera... everything was focused on the camera from that point on. Oh well, it made for a cute video!

No comments:

Post a Comment