Saturday, May 22, 2010

TWO

The day has arrived! Bennett is two years old!! What a milestone of a birthday :) Again, today takes us back to where we were two years ago on this day. As I mentioned in the last post I was induced and we thought we would be staying in the hospital over night and hopefully be induced in the morning but Bennett had other plans! When my water broke we played the waiting game for about 10 minutes until my contractions started. I was in labor for 12 hours and Bennett was born at 1:33 pm on May 22, 2008. He was 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches. His head was 15 inches :) He was a little sweetie and we were all so in love with him. We had lots of family visitors on the day he was born and then on Friday all of our friends came to meet Bennett. He was such a good baby and brought so much joy to our world on that day! We love you Bennett Jon - thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment