Thursday, August 5, 2010

150...

150 days have gone by since I started blogging. It is so awesome to look back on these 150 posts and enjoy all of the accomplishments, changes and adventures that we have seen with Bennett. Each day I look forward to taking pictures of Bennett and always try to capture just the right ones for the blog. Then at night I sit down and think about what happened that day, what Bennett is doing or what was exciting in his life. So, not only do I have a great remembrance on the blog but I also reflect each day on all of our activities.

Now tomorrow we take off on our family vacation. I think about all of the vacations that I took with my parents - travel was a huge part of my upbringing. I think that we have Bennett off to a great start in the travel department. He is looking forward to getting on the airplane tomorrow morning - he can hardly wait!! Neither can I. 8 days of quality family time, relaxing, soaking in the sights and seeing friends. You could not ask for a better vacation.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment