Monday, November 4, 2013

Love

We had our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. This one sure did capture my heart. It has less to do with the background or the picture, but more to do with how you can see the bond and love between Bennett and Sophia. 

Before Sophia was born, so many people warned me of the jealousy, fighting, yelling... everything they say that goes along with siblings. I had braced myself expecting that these two would be no different. Luckily, I was so wrong. Truly the only fault Bennett has is that he loves his sister too much! He always wants to be with her, hugging her, loving her, holding her. Up to the point where she lets out a big scream as if to say give me my space. 

I can not wait to see their relationship develop as the years go by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment